Wednesday, November 07, 2012

who is your character in avengers?

Tony Stark / Iron Man
[ ] You like booze - nothing like Jack Daniels meets Dr. Pepper
[X] You are the life of the party - I can thrown in a few good lines and crack some jokes
[X] You love gadgets - d'uuuh!
[ ] You can be rather cocky
[] Your favorite color is red or gold - PINK and grey
[X] You're good with computers - noob geek, working on being a real geek
[X] You use sarcasm a lot - you can't possibly imagine.
[] You love getting attention - nah. I try to stay clear out of it
[ ] You're good at mechanics - I suck so bad it's not funny!
[X] You have issues with your parents - Yup. Massive ones.
Total : 5/10


Dr. Bruce Banner / The Hulk
[ ] You're good at science - I suck.
[ ] You can get very aggressive when ticked off - I avoid conflict. Gives wrinkles.
[X] You like to be secluded most of the time - yeah. routine is comforting.
[X] You like wearing baggy clothes - it's called COMFORT and yeah i prone that
[X] You like to meditate - yes and pray and think and chat with myself
[ ] You like doing science experiments - only in the kitchen!
[X] You try to avoid getting into fights - yeah - I don't wanna kill for free
[ ] You like wearing purple things - eeew no.
[X] You're clever - I been told so
[] Your favorite color is green - not even around Christmas, sorry
Total : 5/10

Thor
[ ] You're good with a hammer - well depends what you want me to smash....
[X] You like coffee - Fokyeah!
[ ] You can eat a truckload of food and still be hungry - nah - i eat, i'm done. let's move on.
[X] You can be arrogant - yes.
[X] You have long hair - Rapunzel length! (they do reach the crack of my ass)
[X] You have an interest in astrology (astronomy*?) I'm an astrology freak!
[X] You can get sulky when things don't go your way - I take it too personally yes, defeated to the core
[X] You're willing to take a fall for someone else - I always apologized to one day teachers for the class' bad behavior
[ ] You like to dress up as fantasy characters - O_o i'll pass on that thank you
[ ] You don't get on well with your sibling(s) - I love my sis!
Total : 6/10

Steve Rogers / Captain America
[X] You like helping those in need in any way you can - 24/7 if I am asked
[X] You hate bullies - I was bullied myself, so obviously I don't go promoting them!
[ ] You're a great leader - If such situation would arise, i presume...
[X] You're a bit of a do-gooder - Yup Yup !
[ ] One of your favorite color is red, white or blue - PINK.
[ ] You like wearing things with stars on them - nope.
[ ] You strongly admire the army - Absolutely NOT. I admire the medieval knights.
[ ] You have a good throwing arm - keep dreaming!
[ ] You like war films - Can't stand them! Unless it's ID-4 or Star Wars
[ ] You're good at running - I used to. I had this great trainer back in grade school. He had a crush on me, ran after me, i ran away from him : morning. break, lunch! I was in Top Shape! Dammit! I need a guy to run after me to get back into the swing of things!
Total : 3/10

Colonel Nick Fury
[X] You like wearing long coats - It's called keeping your legs warm in winter. (And In Canada, you foken need it!)
[X] You're good at organizing things - I'm a master at classifying!
[ ] You're good at being in the loop - Dude! I live in the neighbor galaxy!
[X] You like guns - Well, they are quite sexy if well designed.
[X] You're good at giving information to people - I am a good teacher.
[X] You like giving solutions to people's problems - I do that on MSN 7 days a week.
[ ] You like eyepatches - Only on Halloween Nights when I am a pirate.
[ ] You work best as part of a team - I work best on my own.
[X] You like beards - If it's on Tommy-Cakes... yes.
[ ] You like wearing black things - Depends...  if they are comfortable.
Total : 6/10

Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow
[ ] You like wearing tight clothes - Not in this life!
[ ] You can do martial arts - in my dreams at night. Spent a couple years though.
[ ] You're intrested in the world of spies - Nope. I'm into SWAT teams and assassins.
[ ] You have red hair - Dyed them once.
[] You're quite agile - Miss Clumsy!
[X] People generally don't know much about the real you - they keep telling me that!
[] You like to make yourself look good - Euh -- nO! You take me as i am. Deal with it. I hate make up
[X] You can speak another language - French ad Hungarian
[ ] You're good at taking orders - Deeeepends! I'm good at executing but I'll decide if I agree or not beforehand.
[X] You were born in a different country to the one you are living in now - yes, good ol' Transylvania!
Total : 3/10

Clint Barton / Hawkeye
[ ] You're very good at archery. - Never touched a bow and arrow in my life.
[X] You currently like/love someone on your team - Is Tom on my team ? I presume he is since I'm his fan....
[ ] You like to wear purple and black - Nope. Definitely NOT.
[ ] You're very good at aiming - In my dreams perhaps
[ ] You've worked at the carnival - Never even went to see one!
[ ] You like working in a team - I'm a lone wolf, buddy!
[X] You're up for almost anything thrown at you - I am good at deciding if I want to take the risk or not to accept what is thrown at me to deal with it.
[X] You'd be a top assassin if you ever took the job - Fuck yeah! I have some years of experience.
[X] You're quiet - Too quiet = Dangerous. That is me.
[X] You tend to get along with people well - Yeah, most of the time!
Total : 5/10

Loki
[] You want to be a great leader - Fuckno!
[X] You want to prove something - Yes.
[X] You're the younger sibling - hehe indeed.
[X] You've been/are overshadowed by a sibling - It's the opposite entirely but feels as wrong!
[ ] You don't get along so great with your sibling - I love her!
[X] You're good at lying - I'm very skilled, indeed.
[ ] You're adopted - I wish.
[X] You're very clever - Been told so.
[X] You are able to manipulate people well - Yes, if I really want something out of them. But most of the time i feel bad receiving stuff.
[X] Your favorite color is green or gold - Nope. Pink, or grey or white, or blue.
Total : 7/10
--------------------

Fuckyeah! I'm Loki!

No comments: