Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Girl's Confession Meme


 

1. Do you sleep in your bra?
Never wear one! When I need to – I wear a smaller than my ideal size sports bra to squish/reduce my chest down (as a teenager, I often said that, the day Bruce Willis will wear bras and openly admit how comfortable they are - I will make an effort - not before, not of my own will)



2. Do you sleep with socks on?
Who would ? I only wear socks when I need to go outside – inside I walk barefoot 24/7

3. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone else?
Alone – unless it’s one of the 4 Musketeers (Samael, Sabik, Henri, Tom)

4. Do you enjoy drama?
Daytime soap opera – a bit I guess – or dramatic movies

5. Are you a girly-girl?
Euh – I am romantic but I do not wear girly girly stuff nor act like one (hate skirts, love monster movies, not afraid of bruises, curse a lot)

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
My niece – she’s a regular hug-a-ton

8. Are you short?
1m63 and 3/4th

9. Do you like somebody?
Yup

10. Does your Facebook password have to do with a boy?
Nope :D haha -

11. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
sadly not that much

12. Do you think you're alone sometimes?
desperately most of the time yes

13. Do you dress up on Halloween?
not since I’m 12 but I wish I could

14. Are you double jointed?
O_o I’d be surprised if I even have the regular ones! Nevermind double…

15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
… my life is too boring to have a decent answer – but I would love under the stars

16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
nope and they wouldn’t be alive had they dared ^_^

17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you?
I never paid attention to what people tell about me

18. Do you call anybody by their last name?
nope – eeuh – do you count fictional character who doesn’t like his first name ? but even him I call him by his first name I refer to him (Fox Mulder – the X Files)

19. How many guys will read this just because it says "Girl Confessions"?
one

20. Check those that apply:
[  ] I do wear make up.
[  ] I have cried in a movie theater.
[  ] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[ ] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[ ] I like death/grind/black metal.
[ ] I like rap.
[ ] I like techno
[  ] I like country.
[x] I carry a purse.  – when I go out – it’s sort of mandatory
[x] I'd be lost without my computer. – hell flippin’ yeah
[ ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[ ] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[ ] I own a boy band CD. – I presume that the Monks of Stift Heil… something do not pass off as a Boysband…
[ ] I get bored watching football.
[ ] I've never been called a spoiled brat.
[ ] Guys are confusing.


21. What color is your bra that your wearing?
Not wearing anything under my t shirt

22. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys/girls?
When I think I love blonds, I fall for the dark; when I think I love the dark I fall for the blond so I’ll go with redheads as a safe choice

23. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
Nope

24. What's one thing guys can do to make you like them?
Look like dolls

25. Do you have a best friend?
yessers – he’s my strudel-nugget-love-pie

26. Have you ever had your heart broken?
too many times, starting at too young of an age

27. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
Yes, to get rid of my breasts but I am living through – ignoring them most of the time it goes

28. Do you like your life?
I’m in the process of questioning that

29. WHERE DID YOU GO?
raised my head to watch Earl Bassett (Fred Ward) being dragged by a stubborn ostrich in Tremors 2

30. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boy/girlfriend from you?
Nope, I never was interested in real guys enough to have a declared official boyfriend

31. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
Nope – but I have jumped once and I blacked out and I had issues with water ever since

32. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Guys totally number girls

33. How long have you had a Facebook?
Since college …. 2005-6 … O_O fucking hell that’s some years now….

34. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
Nope, but I nearly broke one’s nose by opening a door !

35. What are your biggest fears?
physical pain caused by penetration during sex

36. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
yes once or twice …

37. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
Currently in the process of it. And past ones are still roaming around. Even if I was attached to them as a kid (Throttle (a Biker mouse from mars (from the animated series Biker Mice from Mars) , Rudiger (a kid Vampire from the TV series The Little Vampire, Nosedive (a hockey playing duck from the animated series Disney's Mighty Ducks), etc  etc -- no wonder I find humans desperately boring... )

38. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater?"
I would need proof to change my mind but I am willing to have an open mind

39. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
euhhhhhhhhh … buying dolls

40. Do you ever wish you were famous?
Maybe but – m’eh – don’t care much if I am not

41. Are you currently missing someone?
… not particularly

42. Cowboy or Gangster?
Cowboy! At least they ride horses and I love their tartan shirts - and they are honest hard working men, they have values and principles

43. Preppy or Punk?
Boring – but I guess gypsy or goth

44. Face or Body?
Face

45. Good cook or take you out a lot?
Good cook and I want to help out in the kitchen and talk and share and stuff

46. Sweet or sexy?
neither

47. Armani or Abercrombie?
fruit of the loom!

48. Contacts or glasses?
I prefer glasses – no way in hell I am poking a lens in my eyes

49. Have you ever had sex in RL?
yes – 5 different men – it all comes down to be boring … sorry but I will quote Andrew Eldritch on this – I want More! I want a deep connection – a spiritual something – a … beyond the body sort of thing

50. Have you ever thought you'd marry someone you dated?
nope! They never lasted more than 3 months so – haha – nope!

No comments: